- About Us
- Action Plans
- Publications & Reports
- Carbon Credit Opportunity Overview for First Nations Version 2
- EA & First Nations in BC: Proposals for Reform
- Exploration Agreement Template
- Mining Policy Template
- Mining Protocols & Agreements: CDROM Materials
- Sharing the Wealth: First Nation Resource Participation Models
- The State of Mineral Exploration & Mining in BC 2008
- Contact Us
Publications & Reports
March 9, 2010 - 4:12pm Jaimesanchez
First Nations Mining Protocols & Agreements: Materials
To gain access to the documents contact: Joanna Prince by email: [email protected]
- Link to more information - Posted July 6, 2011
MINING AGREEMENT TEMPLATES
Exploration Agreement Template. Uploaded on June 2, 2011. MS Word flile (108 KB)
The FNEMC has commissioned serveral Publications and reports that examine or address issues of importance for First Nations. If you would like more information on any of these, please contact us.
- Sharing the Wealth: First Nation Resource Participation Models. 2010.
- Carbon 101: Carbon Credit Opportunity Overview for First Nations (V.2). 2010.
- Environmental Assessment and First Nations in BC: Proposals for Reform. Discussion Paper. 2009.
- The State of Mineral Exploration & Mining in BC. 2008.
IMPACT AND BENEFIT AGREEMENT COMMUNITY TOOLKIT
The IBA Community Toolkit is a free resource for First Nations, Inuit and Métis communities in Canada considering impact and benefit agreements, such as those with mining companies. While the toolkit focuses on the mining industry, many of the issues and processes addressed in the toolkit are relevant to agreement making in other industry sectors and contexts, including protected areas, oil and gas, hydro and forestry.
This toolkit was commissioned by the Walter and Duncan Gordon Foundation, and prepared by Ginger Gibson (Canada) and Ciaran O’Faircheallaigh (Australia).